By prayer you can get anything you want!
There are sixteen valuable possessions one should obtain in this human birth.
These sixteen type of wealth are as follows:
1) Name and fame
2) Good education
4) Success in all aspects
8) Abundance of food
9) Good Fortune in all spheres
10) Enjoyments in life
13) Honors from time to time
14) Doing all the good things prescribed in the scriptures
15) A very good family lineage and
16) A full span of life with super health.
One will get all these sixteen riches by praying single mindedly to God.
A great saint by name Abirami Bhattar prays to the Goddess Abirami to bestow the following riches to him:
1) The good education that goes for ever till the end of life
2) Full span of life with health
3) Friendship that will never deceit
4) Undiminishing wealth
5) Active youthfulness
6) A body without any disease
7) An ever active mind without any boredom
8) An ever loving wife
9) Children who will lead a righteous path always
10) Ever growing never diminishing fame
11) Keeping the words once uttered
12) Charity which has no obstacles
13) Wealth that will be never stolen or lost
14) Living under a rightful just government
15) Life without any sufferings and
16) A mind that will always dwell at the feet of great Goddess Abirami
He also ascertains those who worship Goddess Abirami will get all the above good riches.
To a devotee worshipping Her, She grants many boons.
She gives wealth, wisdom, never enfeebled mind, a body having a divine design, relatives and friends who will never do harm and all goodness one many think of.
The great saint Vallalar of Vadalur, Tamilnadu prays to God Muruga and put forth his demands which forms a long list.
A very good company of great souls who will always think with single minded devotion at the lotus feet of God,
not mingling with those fellows who thinks one thing and speak a different thing,
always should speak the glories of your greatness,
never to speak falsehoods,
should lead a path of salvation,
should not be at the grips of arrogance,
should forget the desire to embrace the woman,
should never forget the Lord,
should have good intelligence,
should have abundant compassion of the Lord,
should live without any disease.
Here the very first desire of Saint Vallalar demands a good company of great souls.
Sankaracharya the great saint who established six divisions in Hindu path, in his great work titled ‘Bhaja Govindam’ declares that through the company of good one will get non-attachment.
And by getting non-attachment, one will get freedom from from delusions.
Freedom from delusion will lead to immutable reality.
Once the reality is obtained there comes the state of liberation.
So by a simple concentrated prayer one will get all the sixteen riches on this earth and will get liberation also at the end from the cycle of birth and death.
What is Prayer?
Prayer is the way to get in touch with the one and only great source with one pointed unwavering mind.
It requires no money, ranks, specific gender, age, caste, creed, specific nationality and language. It is as simple as that!
Pray and be one with God! Good Luck!
Source by Santhanam Nagarajan