Although, it seems, the vast – majority of people, seem to feel – strongly, in a positive way, about all aspects of their lives, and how they proceed, forward, very few of these individuals, are, ready, willing, and/ or, able, to give themselves, a check – up, from the neck – up, in a truly, objective and introspective manner! After, over four decades of consulting, training, and conducting, personal development seminars, etc, I feel, strongly, the only way, to help oneself, is to, commit, seriously, to take a realistic, FRESH look, on a regular basis! Think about yourself, and when, you have, followed this process, in a well – considered, thorough way! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Face facts; future; furnish; fruition; fate: Face the facts, and be certain, you are looking closely, and objectively, in order to become the best, you can be! It is your future, and, no one, else, will ever care, as much about you, as you should, and must! How one ponders this, often, determines his ability to perceive and conceive of, create, and implement, the best – path, forward, to furnish, your finest possibilities, etc! Only, if you maintain the endurance, and persistence, to bring the best ways, to fruition, often, will determine, your fate!
2. Relevant; realistic; reasoning/ rationale: Don’t willingly, or, subconsciously, try to fool yourself, and proceed, in a realistic manner! Consider, both, relevant, and sustainable needs, and ramifications, and closely examine, the quality, and advantages, of your personal reasoning, and rationale!
3. Emphasis; efforts; excellence; endurance; enrich: If, you wish, to enrich your personal possibilities, consider where, and why, you place your emphasis, and how you use your efforts! Don’t try, to merely, fit – in, with the crowd, and demand the utmost degree of personal excellence, instead of settling for, good – enough! How one faces obstacles, and maintains his endurance, often, is directly related, to, whether he is ready, willing, and able, to expand the self – imposed limits of his personal, comfort zone!
4. Sustainable; solutions; strengths/ stronger: Avoiding taking some path – of – least – resistance, that may seem easier, and less stressful, in the shorter – term! Rather, think in terms of proceeding, with the best relevant, and sustainable solutions, and options, which effectively utilize your personal strengths, to make you stronger, in a meaningful wat!
5. Head/ heart; healing; honest: It’s important to realize, you need to use, both, your logical, as well as emotional components, in a true, head/ heart balance! Personal healing, and self – help, always, begins, with an honest, self – evaluation, and inner motivation, to make changes, for the better!
It’s necessary, to take a FRESH look, on a regular basis, if you wish to maximize your possibilities, potential, and personal fulfillment, etc! How important is this, to you, and will you do, what is needed?
Source by Richard Brody